MEDICARE ADVANTAGE CONTRACTING WITH 360IG
STEP 2: REQUEST YOUR CONTRACTS
Welcome to the team… You’ve made a great choice to jump on board the Medicare train and start paving your way towards renewal heaven!
The partners and trainers at 360 Insurance Group are committed to providing you the very best training system and support structure in the industry (the same system that has produced the TOP producers in the nation!). Your commitment and effort are just as important.
We look forward to helping you succeed.
NOTE: If you have not completed Step 1 (Creating Your Producer File), please reach out to your upline for a link to do so before moving into Step 2 (Requesting Medicare Advantage Contracts). SAVE THIS PAGE just incase you need to come back and add contracts in the future or check for contracting assistance and instructions.
Aetna / Coventry
Alignment (CA & AZ)
Anthem BCBS / Amerigroup / Simply FL
BCBS IL, NM, OK, TX
Brand New Day (CA)
Bright Health Plan
Christus Health Plan
Humana (Care Plus)
Imperial Health Plan
Peoples Health Plan (LA)
Providence Health Plans (OR & WA)
Scan Health Plan
Vantage Health Plan
Wellcare (Centene/Allwell) / HealthNet
READ ALL DIRECTIONS BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING
IMPORTANT!!! Once registered/logged-in, you will be required to enter a referral code. This is your unique code -> DP-000560
You will NOT be able to proceed without using this code.
Please visit the following link to request contracts:
– New users will create an account (see video below)
– New users with existing contracts (see “CURRENTLY CONTRACTED” image below)
– Existing users will login
When requesting your contracts, you will be prompted to select if you are contracting as an individual of business entity, along with other questions related to completing your contracting request. Once complete, you will then be prompted to choose from the list of contracts available to you (see the list to the left for a complete list). Follow the instructions provided to complete your contracting request.
|If you have selected HAP when creating your Agent File, further instructions will be sent to the email address provided on your agent file. If you did not select HAP when creating your Agent File, please visit the following link: https://360insurancegroup.com/mi-regional-contracting/
If you have selected Heartland when creating your Agent File, further instructions will be sent to the email address provided on your agent file.
If you did not select Heartland when creating your Agent File, please go to the following link and follow the instructions provided: https://form.jotform.com/agencycatapult/heartland
|Care N’ Care
|To start your contracting request for Care N’ Care, please go to the following link and follow the instructions provided: https://360insurancegroup.com/care-n-care-medicare-advantage-contracting/
|BCBS MI (Michigan Only)
|Please visit the following link for contracting instructions for BCBS MI: https://360insurancegroup.com/bcbsmi-contracting/ or https://360insurancegroup.com/mi-regional-contracting/
If you have selected Lasso when creating your Agent File, further instructions will be sent to the email address provided on your agent file.
If you did not select Lasso when creating your Agent File, please go to the following link and follow the instructions provided:
|Kaiser Permanente (CO, DC, GA, MD, VA)
|Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
|Priority Health (Michigan Only)
|Please visit the following link for contracting instructions for Priority Health: https://360insurancegroup.com/mi-regional-contracting/
If you have selected Florida Blue when creating your Agent File, further instructions will be sent to the email address provided on your agent file.
If you did not select Florida Blue when creating your Agent File, please go to the following link and follow the instructions provided: https://form.jotform.com/agencycatapult/FLBlue
BCBS SC (SC)
Clearspring (NC, SC, GA, VA, IL, CO)
Health Team Advantage (NC)
John Hopkins (MD)
Optima/VA Premier (VA)
Please visit the following page to request contracts:
MA Contracting for these carriers is completed in SureLC (Surancebay) and falls under “Medicare“.
VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT use your existing SureLC account or your alignment will not be correct. You will need to create a new SureLC account for Medicare specific contracts.
When requesting your Medicare contracting, please DO NOT request additional contracts (ie. Dental, ACA, Life) under the link provided. Should you need contracts that fall outside of Medicare, please contact your upline for the appropriate instructions.
Highmark (DE, PA, WV)
Please visit the following form link to request your Highmark contract: Flash Packet Contracting Request
Please visit the following link for Astiva contracting: https://brokerportal.astivahealth.com
VERY IMPORTANT: When registering, type 360 Insurance Group into the FMO/Agency field. You will upload proof of License, E&O and AHIP certification for 2022. Once uploaded, proceed directly to Astiva’s testing and certification for 2022. Email contracting (firstname.lastname@example.org) once complete.
Please visit the following link and follow the instructions below to complete your Devoted contracting request:
How To Access The Agent Portal
Important Things To Know
If you do not see a carrier on this page, please reach out to our contracting team to check availability.
STEP 3: NEXT STEPS & GETTING CONNECTED
Quick Success Instructions
- REQUEST TRAINING ACCESS on SKOOL and our team will add you to the group where you will get lots of live support, important news and real time conversations with trainers and producers in the field discussing all things Medicare.
- Join our ZOOM calls (Zoom links are provided in SKOOL).
- Order your LEADS.
- Once you are ready to sell with carriers, REQUEST SUNFIRE ACCESS. Sunfire is a Medicare Online Enrollment Tool. You must be ready to sell under 360 Insurance Group to use this platform.
What Do I Do After Submitting My Contracting Requests?
Important Note: All questions regarding Medicare contracting should be sent to Julie Davis at julie@360InsuranceGroup.com. Please DO NOT submit questions to our contracting partner, Senior Market Advisors, as they are unable to assist in agent contracting support.
By this time, you’ve requested your contracts through the links and details provided in the “Carrier Contracting Request Instructions” above. If you haven’t completed that part, please do so before moving forward.
Here are some helpful tips to follow to make sure the contracting process runs as smoothly as possible for you:
- Be on the lookout for emails from the carriers you requested contracting for. Some carriers will require you to click on links within the emails to proceed with contracting. You can also find more information in our Contracting Guides on what to expect regarding the process for each carrier. Make sure to check your spam folder for carrier emails as they are notorious for going there. (If you have not received carrier specific onboarding instruction within one week of submitting your request, please complete the following form to request new links be sent to you: NEW LINK REQUEST / Note: DO NOT request new links without first checking your spam folder. ONLY request links for carriers that you have previously requested contracting for and have not received onboarding information for.)
- Make sure you have requested any releases necessary from previous uplines and/or submitted your notice of intent. This will ensure that you do not experience delays in the contracting process (For carrier specific information regarding releases and notices of intent, please refer to our MA Carrier Release Guidelines).
- Complete all carrier specific certifications for each carrier that you are contracting with.
- CALL & CONFRIM with each carrier that you have completed all steps necessary to move you into “READY TO SELL” status. You will receive a “ready to sell” letter or email from the carrier once you have completed all carrier requests and certifications and the carrier has processed your contracting request.
- Be sure to attend local carrier trainings.
Contacts (Training & General Onboarding)
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Feel free to call any of us and we will be glad to assist you. Here are the contact numbers for our team:
Matt Mungia, Co-Owner of 360 Insurance Group
Phone: (281) 536-4220
Luis Moreno, National Medicare Trainer
Phone: (210) 639-0738
For Medicare Advantage Contracting & General Onboarding Questions
United Health Care https://www.uhcjarvis.com/content/jarvis/en/sign_in.html#/sign_in
Member Services 800-950-9355
Broker Services 888-381-8581
Member Services MEB 800-282-5366
Broker Services 866-714-9301
Member Services 101 833-570-6670
Member Services 800-833-6917
Broker Services 800-309-3163
Member Services 888-550-5252
Broker Services 866-822-1339
Call for Appt ID 877-297-3625
Member Services 866-805-4589
Broker Services 888-209-7839
Member Services 877-935-8023
Broker Services 844-202-6811
Cigna Medicare https://www.cignahealthspringproducers.com/Apps/Medicare/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fApps%2fMedicare%2fMyTraining.aspx%3fcontent%3d1%26training%3dOther%26CertificationYear%3d2020&content=1&training=Other&CertificationYear=2020
Member Services 866-398-6055
Broker Services 866-442-7516
New Link Request: https://form.jotform.com/agencycatapult/new-link-request
Humana MGA Form: https://www.jotform.com/agencycatapult/humana
Sunfire Access Request: https://form.jotform.com/agencycatapult/sunfire
Add States To MA Contracting: https://form.jotform.com/agencycatapult/add-states-ma-contracting
$50 AHIP Discount: https://www.ahipmedicaretraining.com/clients/360IG
Request CRM Access: https://www.jotform.com/agencycatapult/request-crm-access
MA Carrier Release Guidelines: https://360insurancegroup.com/ma-carrier-release-guidelines/
We Are Ready To Help
360 Insurance Group is proud to work with some of the best agents in the country. Get the most out of your business by logging in to access these useful lessons.